We are always seeking ways to improve, to ensure we provide our children with the very best education we can offer.
'What does the school need to do to improve further?'
At our last inspection, it was recorded that "Leaders and those responsible for governance should ensure that:
- procedures for early identification of the most able children are refined to ensure that they can make the best possible progress in their learning and development
- the attendance of children at the setting improves further, so that children are increasingly prepared for starting school and your high expectations for good attendance are met."
Read our latest Ofsted Report to see what our latest inspection revealed.
School Development Plan 2018-2019
- Successful amalgamation of nursery settings.
- To establish a successful leadership and management model across two settings which promotes Outstanding educational provision from birth to 5 years.
Hylton Red House Nursery School:
- To accelerate progress from starting points across the curriculum, with a particular focus upon literacy and mathematical development.
- To explore how children develop memory function, and how brain development and child development impact upon learning process in order to promote positive outcomes for children.
- To improve the quality of children’s learning experiences across indoor and outdoor curriculum, with a particular focus upon number and literacy.